Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Coming Soon: "Humpday Horror"

Precious Readers,

So... this is awkward. I was hoping to start a recurring feature today in which my good friend Zak "The Jolly Goblin" Greene reviews horror movies. The horror genre has always been my guiltiest of pleasures, and no one I know has more to say on the subject than Zak. He quickly agreed to do so last week and I look forward to his first piece, but at the moment he has yet to send one in*. And seeing as I felt the need to publish two posts yesterday, I have nothing but this awful filler to post today. Hooray for learning experiences!

Any-hoo, check back next Wednesday for the first installment of Humpday Horror with the Jolly Goblin. I believe the first review will focus on the recent grindhouse throwback-flick "Hobo with a Shotgun", so look out for that. Until then, find Zak on Facebook and badger him into submitting his first review (deal with that, Jolly Greene!), and come on back tomorrow for more of my mindless musings!

My Bad [trademark shrug],
The Dented One


*ADDENDUM* In yet another of my classic blunders, I posted the above mere minutes before realizing that Zak's well-written and detailed review has been sitting in my inbox since Saturday. What an hilarious mix-up, no? 


Zak's "Hobo with a Shotgun" review will be posted next Wednesday as promised 

No comments:

Post a Comment